Do you know about 1 in 4 Americans develop insomnia each year and approximately 30% of the American adults have insomnia symptoms? Yes, you read it right! Insomnia, or lack of sleep, is very common, but generally does not last long. This may mean that you are having trouble falling asleep, you can wake up for extended periods of the night or you can wake up early in the morning. Sleeping tablets like Zopiclone are a last resort, but they are sometimes prescribed for a short period to help correct particularly bad insomnia. Zopiclone tablets belong to a class of medications usually called Z medications. It works by acting the way messages are sent to your brain, helping you sleep. It reduces the time it takes to sleep and increases the time you spend sleeping. This medicine is available online and you can buy Zopiclone sleeping pill or Insomnia tablets online at highly discounted prices. Zopiclone medicine often works well in the short term, but it’s not usually prescribed for more than two to four weeks. This is because your body gets used to it in a short period of time and after that, it is unlikely to have the same effect. Your body can also become reliable when consumed for longer periods of time.
Precaution before taking Zopiclone MedicineSome medications are not suitable for people with certain conditions, and sometimes the medication can only be used if care is taken. For these reasons, before you start taking Zopiclone, it is important for your doctor to know the following:
- If you are a pregnant woman or are trying to have children or breastfeed.
- If you have trouble breathing, or if you suffer from sleep apnea, this is a problem in which you stop breathing for short periods of time at night.
- If you have a medical condition called myasthenia gravis, or if you have any other conditions that cause weakness of muscle, especially if it causes any difficulties in breathing.
- If you have drug addiction.
- If you have a mental health problem.
- If you have any problems with the work of the liver or any problems with the work of the kidneys.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to the medicine.
- If you are taking or using other medicines. This includes any medications you take available for purchase without a prescription, as well as herbal medicines and supplements.
How to take Zopiclone Tablets?
- Before starting treatment, read the manufacturer’s printed information leaflet inside the package. It will give you more information about Zopiclone medicine and provide you with a complete list of side effects that you may encounter when taking it.
- It is common to prescribe 1 tablet (7.5 mg) immediately before bed. Do not take more than one dose in one night. If you are over 65 years old, your doctor may consider 3.75 mg tablets more suitable for you.
- Take Zopiclone medicine exactly as your doctor tells you. It may be recommended to take only one tablet two or three nights per week, instead of each night. You can purchase Zopiclone online without prescription.
Get the most out of your treatment
- Do not take Zopiclone medicine for longer than your doctor tells you. Recommended only for a maximum of four weeks. This is because your body gets used to this drug quickly, and after this time it is unlikely to have the same effect. Your body can also become reliable when consumed for a longer period of time.
- Tablets will make you sleepy and you may feel sleepy the next day. Do not push or use tools or machines the next day unless your reactions are back to normal.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Zopiclone. It will increase your risk of side effects such as walking during sleep and doing other things that you cannot remember when you wake up.
- When you stop taking Zopiclone, your doctor may advise you to lower your dose slowly to help prevent sleep problems from returning. Follow the instructions they give you.
- If you are planning a trip abroad, it is recommended that you carry a letter from your doctor stating that he has prescribed Zopiclone for you. This is because Zopiclone is classified as a “controlled drug” and is subject to certain restrictions.